What is Her Solution?
Her Solution Review – Could this be a game changer?
In this article, we’re going to be taking a detailed look at the key ingredients of Her Solution, including what they are, what their main effects are and any side effects or known contraindications.
PLEASE NOTE: The side effects listed here are side effects found of these items when used at quanitites which are NOT used in Her Solution. There are no reported side effects of Her Solution. This level of detail here is for those people who really want the nitty-gritty detail on the key ingredients of this product.
As always, if you are taking medications or have a chronic illness such as heart disease, diabetes or kidney disease and want to try Her Solution, then make sure your visit your doctor to discuss before you start taking it.
Known as vitamin B3, Niacin is used in metabolizing energy.
- Main effects: It is used to improve blood circulation and increase blood flow to the genital area. This action is believed to enhance the production of sex hormones.
- Side Effects Reported: This vitamin can produce a rash or skin flushing if too much is used. Normal Niacin levels should not cause any issues.
- Contraindications: Diabetics should reconsider Niacin use since it may affect the blood sugar. Persons with ulcers, gout, epilepsy and liver disease should only use this vitamin under doctor’s supervision.
Hops Extract (Flower)
Hops Extract is a natural treatment that is derived from the same plant that is used to brew beer. Grown in Europe, Asia and North America, the extract is made from just the female parts of the plants.
- Main effects: This plant treats insomnia, relieves vaginal dryness, improves estrogen production, increases lubrications and enables more enjoyable sexual activities.
- Side Effects Reported: Currently, there have been no serious side effects reported. Like all supplements, take the recommended dose and always use under medical supervision.
- Contraindications: People suffering from depression or taking sedatives may find that Hops Extract can enhance these symptoms.
With a long history as an aphrodisiac, Mucuna pruriens contains a natural source of L-Dopa. L-Dopa is chemically similar to dopamine which is the brain’s pleasure chemical.
- Main effects: Mucuna pruriens increases libido, promotes ovulation, alleviates depression, increases lean muscle mass and reduces anxiety.
- Side Effects Reported: Common side effects include stomach irritation, bloating and nausea. Infrequently, headaches and insomnia may occur.
- Contraindications: There currently is not enough information on this drub to reliably say who should not take it. Women who are pregnant and breast-feeding should avoid using this product until a later date.
Used around the world for thousands of years, Gingko biloba is famed for its effects on improving mental focus and clarity. In China, this supplement has been used for a long time to improve sexual function.
- Main effects: This plant is used to increase blood flow, enhance orgasms and improve symptoms of PMS. Enhancing the desire for sex, Gingko biloba also improves a remarkable number of mental capacities. Naturalists use this plant to treat fatigue, headaches, Alzheimer’s disease and depression.
- Side Effects Reported: Some people have reported an increased incidence of allergies, weakness, diarrhea and dizziness.
- Contraindications: People who are taking anticoagulants or antidepressants should consult with a doctor before taking Gingko biloba. Pregnant women should also plan on using it in smaller doses.
This plant has been used in Asia, the Mediterranean and Korea for over 1,000 years to improve sexual function, treat joint pain and improve kidney disorders.
- Main effects: Epimedium sagitattum is believed to work by relaxing smooth muscles. This allows the clitoris to receive a greater level of blood flow and enhances the likelihood of an orgasm. Menopausal women also use it to relieve some of the symptoms associated with menopause.
- Side Effects Reported: When used for a long period of time or in high doses, Epimedium sagitattum can produce dizziness, dry mouth, thirst, vomiting and nose bleeds. In select cases, heart arrhythmia has occurred.
- Contraindications: Not enough is not about Epimedium sagitattum and its usage during pregnancy. During this time, it is considered possibly unsafe. The supplement may also lower blood pressure in people who already have a low blood pressure level.
This seasoning is not just for use in the kitchen—it also operates as a powerful erotic supplement. By enhancing the sexual experience, it can provide a heightened sexual experience and improved desired.
- Main effects: Cayenne increases the blood flow to body organs, intensifies orgasms, increases lubrication and improves the health of sexual organs.
- Side Effects Reported: Generally, this product reports no side effects.
- Contraindications: Cayenne seeds can be toxic and should be never used as a supplement. Pregnant or breast-feeding women and people who suffer from allergic reactions should not take cayenne. During prolonged periods of time, there is a risk that cayenne overdoses can result in liver damage and stomach issues.
This endogenous hormone is secreted by the adrenal gland. As a precursor to female sex hormones, DHEA can improve sexuality.
- Main effects: The main effects of DHEA are to improve sexuality and well-being of women suffering from an adrenal deficiency. Women who took DHEA had an increase in the number of times they thought about sex and their personal satisfaction.
- Side Effects Reported: No serious side effects have been reported for oral DHEA intake. In some instances, mild acne has increased.
- Contraindications: Although it is generally deemed safe, elderly women have reported rare cases where there was a slight increase in facial hair growth
Responsible for the regulation of sleep cycles, melatonin also plays a role in balancing the female reproductive system.
- Main effects: This chemical mainly regulates and balances the reproductive system while simultaneously improving sleep. It induces sleepiness and is used to treat jet lag or insomnia.
- Side Effects Reported: Users of melatonin showed the same rates of dizziness, headaches and nightmares of participants in the placebo group.
- Contraindications: Melatonin can interact with other herbs or medications that are being concurrently taken. Pregnant and nursing women should avoid using this product.